NCLEX Review Course at AIMU
NCLEX REVIEW Course is offered at AIMU from semester 08 to semester 11 through the KAPLAN online Registration and preparation guides (Text books). A KAPLAN coordinator will facilitate teaching and guiding the students to resource material and preparing them towards the success of NCLEX examination.
Online Study Center
Complimentary 3-month, 24/7 access to online Study Center, including video-streamed question and content-review lectures, orientation, test-taking workshop, strategy seminar and more.
Integrated Testing with NCLEX Exam Review Course:
- Secure formed end-of-course tests, standard or customized.
- Exit tests that predict NCLEX –RN Exam success
- Focused Review Practice tests
- Robust Remediation Resources
- KAPLAN Basics book
- Monitoring Student use of online remediation resources
- Individual student and cohort reporting
- Interactive online case studies
- Diagnostic exam
- Kaplan Readiness Exam
- Online Question trainer
- RN Q-bank with over 1300 practice questions