AIMU is the institutional partnership program between the American International Medical University ( AIMU ) and Columbia Union College ( CUC ). AIMU is a new generation health care education and service provider, which has partnered with the Government of Saint Lucia and Columbia Union College ( CUC ). AIMU offers a variety of programs at its Gros-Islet campus in Saint Lucia.
- To prepare medical and nursing students to meet challenges in the field of modern medicine.
- To achieve global identity though innovative educational methods.
- To take care of the health of the general public by training future physicians in the most current and advanced medical treatments.
- To contribute to the well being of humanity by teaching students to practice medicine in accordance with high ethical values, with the greatest appreciation for human life.
- To provide the best environment conducive to the education, health and welfare of our students and community.
Preparing Medical and Nursing students to meet the challenges in the continually advancing health industry and to provide quality health care to all those in need and bringing health care innovation to serve humanity.